The SIRION™ Seawater reverse osmosis systems are specifically designed to treat seawater. They reject over 99% of the salt contained within the feed water and include a flushing and chemical cleaning system to removes salt deposits, prevents scaling and maintains system performance.
- From 25 to 890 m3/d
- 16 models available
- Feed water TDS up to 36000ppm
- Complete PLC control with touch screen interface
- Raw water pump control & Multimedia pre-treatment filter control
- 8" membranes
- High pressure pump with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- Energy recovery device, 35-55% energy saving
- Limited maintenance
Flushing and chemical cleaning: The SIRION™ Seawater includes the Cleaning-In-Place (CIP) system to form a complete package and to avoid the contamination of the membranes and incrustation of minerals, organic matter, biological matter and colloidal particles.