Features & Benefits
Increased capacity and lower chemical usage means more treated water per litre of chemical and hence lower operating costs compared to conventional solutions. Rapide Strata™ challenges conventional thinking about ion exchange.
- PLC controlled
- Facia mounted display with 5 language options
- Continuous conductivity monitor with auto service shut off and alarm
- Minimal operator involvement
- Optimal regeneration sequence
- Continual, intermittent or zero recirculation of water when tank reaches high level point
Stratified anion bed
- Highly efficient removal of organics; can tolerate up to twice as many organics in the feedwater than conventional solutions.
- Combination of anion resins increases capacity and results in higher quality treated water.
Pulse regeneration sequence
- Excellent chemical efficiencies compared to conventional solutions. Rapide Strata™ uses 20% less chemicals per m3 of treated water (40% less for Rapide Strata™+).
- Greater removal of impurities and improved resistance to chemical and physical fouling compared to traditional solutions.
Short cycle ion exchange
- Regeneration in 30 to 45 minutes ; maximizes production time
- Reduction in treated water storage requirements
- Minimal waste handling
- Increases bacterial control
Counter current regeneration
HIPOL™ integrated cation polishing device (Rapide Strata™ +)
- Polishes trace NaOH from anion resin
- Checks anion resin exhaustion
- Inferential silica monitor
- Water exceeding Ph Eur and USP conductivity requirements