Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
Power Clean Media
- Cleans better and can be adjusted to different application requirements.
- Nutshell media used along with patented fluidized bed process.
- The media only requires a 5% replacement per year.
- Reclaims more oil.
- Removes 98% of all filterable contaminants.
Low System Costs
- Designed flux rate of 12.5 to 15.0 gpm/sq. ft. allows for smaller and fewer filter requirements for specific applications.
- Uses less floor space than other types of filters.
- The positive retention of the media within the vessel eliminates media loss and disposal problems.
- Separate pumps for feed and fluidization removes the necessity of having to size one pump at the flow rate for fluidization which is generally 3-4 times that of the feed rate and then adjusting it down to meet the specifications for filtration. Our process eliminates the severe energy penalty on the system that is found with single pump filters. One-pump systems subject an expensive pump to continual wear of the fluidization and feed pump operations. The Power Clean System allows for minimal use of the fluidization pump (only 10 minutes per cleaning cycle), allowing use of a more economically priced pump for feed purposes.
- Utilizes unfiltered water for media clean-up, eliminating the need for high volumes of "clean" water storage.
Less chance of problems
- The media is not "force set" after clean up, eliminating the potential for damage and plugging of the bottom screen. The Power Clean System screen is actually cleaned during every regeneration cycle before the media settles back down. Other filter systems do not have this feature.
- No gas or air scour is required, thus reducing corrosion and environmental problems.
- Fluid quality is independent of outside interactions because no chemicals are used in the Power Clean System filtration process.
Less maintenance than other filters
- Simple, automatic design.
- Patented design to eliminate plugging problems.
- No chemicals, air or gas is required for contaminant removal or media cleaning.