Features & Benefits
Pomethane® constitutes a best practice' application for the management of industrial waste in the palm oil sector
- No cooling requirement before treatment
- Operation of the plant at a temperature of 52-55°C
- Highest biogas yield
- Significantly shorter retention time
- Compact design & small footprint
- Safe & reliable process design
Renewable energy production
The process captures the methane from the waste organic matter to run a gas engine to generate electricity. An alternative option is to burn the biogas in a boiler to generate steam and hot water.
- Use the energy produced with the biogas plant for your mill production and staff quarters
- Generate revenue through the sale of excess electricity back to the grid
Environmental pollution minimization
Pomethane® is specially designed to reduce the impact of your activities since the energy is produced from a renewable source and producing biogas as an energy source is Co2 neutral.
The combination of Pomethane® with a tertiary treatment step opens up additional value creation potential through the reuse of water for irrigation and the application of surplus biomass as fertilizer.