Multi Effect Distiller
Efficient and effective WFI solutions
POLARIS MED multiple effect stills with energy efficient falling film technology.
Quantity and quality for water
- Standard units are available from 50 - 15.000 l/hr.
- Column geometry, design and efficient droplet separation gives the MED excellent decontamination performance.
- Labyrinth baffles reduce steam velocity and optimize droplet separation.
- Evaporator columns are dry running, avoiding the risk of bacterial contamination associated with static water.
- High running pressures and ease of balancing offers excellent steam and water quality, with low industrial steam and cooling water consumption.
Opex - Cost of ownership
- High efficiency, dry running, falling film evaporator columns.
- 3-8 columns.
- 10% blowdown offers a small water footprint.
- Tall heat exchangers to optimize heat transfer performance.
- Super fast start-up, minimizing water losses.
- Hot standby not required, saving energy, but maintaining fast start-up times.
Service and Support
- Local support & service from our global offices.
- Yearly service and protection plans.
Flexibility and Choice
- Combi units - producing steam and water from the same unit.
- Uplift frames & raised cooler / condenser sub assemblies.
- Siemens or Allen Bradley PLC, with large touchscreen panel, complete with SCADA option.