Features & Benefits
OPASCEP™ constitutes a large range of skid-mounted systems for drinking water treatment, in compliance with the W.H.O recommendations.
Certified ACS, The OPASCEP™ units use well-known and efficient technologies to produce high quality drinking water: coagulation, flocculation, lamellar clarification, pressure sand filtration, injection of calcium hypochlorite.
Features and Benefits
- Complete treatment line including all necessary equipment and reagents to treat surface water for producing potable water
- A range of 7 standardized units producing from 10 to 100 m3/h
- Modular systems which can be combined to treat larger volumes or for specific treatment applications such as manganese, arsenic, pesticide removal, etc
- Proven technology combining physico-chemical process and pressure filtration
- Easy to operate, remote control device
- Skid-mounted systems which can be easily integrated into concrete plants
- Cost effective solution, pre-assembled in our workshops allowing a short delivery time and fast commissioning
- Flexible, can be adapted to raw water characteristics and to the treated water quality to obtain.