With decades of experience in potable water treatment, Veolia is the key partner of Municipalities and Industries to develop and implement the most reliable water treatment systems, providing an extensive range of technologies and services.
The Veolia's Municipal Standard Solutions division supplies the OPAMEM™ Nano skid-mounted systems using nanofiltration for the treatment of:
- Pesticides & micro-pollutants
- Sulfates & nitrates
- Viruses & bacteria
From standardized unit to tailor-made systems
- Proven technology using efficient nanofiltration process
- ACS French Health Compliance Certification
- Flexible, can be adapted to flow-rates, raw water characteristics and to the treated water quality to obtain
- Compact design, skid-mounted unit, reduces construction costs
- Fully-automated operation, Remote control
Worldwide Service Network
- Local Service Support
- Fast delivery and commissioning
- Remote control device
- Safety standard
- Part and Consumable replacement
- Preventive & curative maintenance
ACS (Attestation de Conformité Sanitaire) is issued by the laboratories entrusted of carrying out the certifications for the Drinking water application according to the circulars issued by the French Health Department.
National and international regulations have been established based on World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations to prevent the presence of undesirable microorganisms and chemicals in drinking water. Veolia considers the health of its customers to be an absolute priority and deploys the technologies necessary to produce and distribute water that meets those quality standards.