Filtraflo Pack (Mono/Duo/Trio)
With decades of experience in potable water treatment solutions, Veolia is the key partner of Municipalities and Industries to develop and implement the most reliable water treatment systems, providing an extensive range of technologies and services.
The FILTRAFLO™ PACK (Mono/Duo/Trio) pressure sand filters reduce Turbidity from water for:
- Drinking water treatment
- Cooling water
- Pre-filtration for RO systems
- Filtration of surface water
- Wastewater treatment
- Re-use and recycling
The FILTRAFLO™ PACK (Mono/Duo/Trio) skid-mounted units are ready to connect and combine to treat different flows and loads:
- Efficient and flexible sand pressure filtration process
- Produces from 25 up to 100 m3/h per unit
- Compliance with standards: ACS, CODAP, 97/23/CE Directive..
- Plug & Play system, quick installation and commissioning
- Compact, skid-mounted unit, can be containerized
- Easy integration into existing plant
- Fully-automated operation, remote control
Local Service Support
- Fast delivery and commissioning
- Safety standards
- Part and media replacement
- Preventive and curative maintenance
ACS (Attestation de Conformité Sanitaire) is issued by the laboratories entrusted of carrying out the certifications for the Drinking water application according to the circulars issued by the French Health Department.