Features & Benefits
OPADEN™ constitutes a large range of skid-mounted systems for drinking water treatment, in compliance with the W.H.O recommendations.
Certified ACS, The OPADEN™ units use well-known and efficient technologies to produce high quality drinking water: ion exchange resin, counter-current upflow regeneration.
OPADEN™ Features and Benefits
- Complete treatment line including all necessary equipment and reagents
- A range of 8 standardized units producing from 10 to 150 m3/h
- Modular systems which can be combined to treat larger volumes
- Proven technology using ion exchange resin
- Easy to operate, remote control device
- Skid-mounted systems which can be easily integrated into concrete plants
- Cost effective solution, pre-assembled in our workshops allowing a short delivery time and fast commissioning
- Flexible, can be adapted to raw water characteristics, nitrate concentration, and to the treated water quality to obtain.