With decades of experience in potable water treatment solutions, Veolia is the key partner of Municipalities and Industries to develop and implement the most reliable water treatment systems, providing an extensive range of technologies and services.
We supply a large range of skid-mounted systems for drinking water treatment meeting the World Health Organization's (W.H.O) recommendations.
The OPADEN™ Compact unit removes Nitrates to produce potable water for small size cities :
- A range of 8 standardized units producing from 10 to 150 m3/h
- Proven technology using ion exchange resin
- Upflow counter-current resin regeneration process
- Flexible, treats different flows and nitrate concentrations
- Compact design, skid-mounted unit, reduces construction costs
- Guarantees a high quality potable water: Nitrate < 50 mg/L in compliance with the W.H.O. recommendations
- Constitutes a reliable and safe solution for drinking water
- Certified ACS French Health Compliance
- Short lead-time, quick installation and commissioning
Local Service Support
Local after-sales service and support teams offer preventative and corrective maintenance programs to ensure the long-term, efficient operation of the water treatment plant:
- Fast delivery and commissioning
- Remote control device
- Safety standards
- Replacement of parts, consumables and media
ACS (Attestation de Conformité Sanitaire) is issued by the laboratories entrusted of carrying out the certifications for the Drinking water application according to the circulars issued by the French Health Department.