Drinking water treatment
Veolia provides the complete range of services required to design, build, maintain and upgrade potable water treatment facilities.
- "Plug & play", compact and modular systems drinking water treatment systems.
- Complete range of consumables and spares for drinking water production plants.
- Global network of potable water treatment specialists, local service.
Drinking Water Production
Our standard systems are compliant with the World Health Organization's (WHO) recommendations and are certified ACS (issued by the French Ministry of Health).
Solutions and services dedicated to the treatment of:
- Nitrates, pesticides, organics, organochlorines
- Turbidity, hardness
- Iron, manganese, arsenic
- Viruses and bacterias
Water Reuse Applications
Our standardized water reuse systems and tailor-made facilities for wastewater recycling save upstream resources and reduce the volume of contaminated waste.
The treated water can be reused for irrigation, for industrial uses or cleaning.
- Water treatment clarifiers.
- Sand filtrers, media filtration.
- Ultrafiltration water treatment systems
- Nanofiltration potable water treatment units
- Drinking water softening
We offer cost-effective and efficient potable water treatment solutions that meet the European standards.
Global Network, Local Service
Local after-sales service and support teams offer preventative and corrective maintenance programs to ensure the long-term, efficient operation of the installed drinking water treatment plant.