Solutions for Remote Sites
Temporary and reliable solutions from short to long-term rental
With decades of experience in mobile water solutions, Veolia is your key partner to develop and implement the most reliable temporary water treatment systems, providing an extensive range of technologies and mobile water services adapted to remote site applications for the construction industry, mining, military camps, etc.
- Integrated health, safety and environmental concerns
- Modular and compact plants
- Complete offering through equipment supply, maintenance and operating services
- Water treatment specialists and service technicians
- A portfolio of 250 technologies including specific solutions for remote sites
Flexible water treatment plants from 500 up to 8000 PE
- Reverse Osmosis
- Biological treatment
Our containerized mobile water systems can treat borehole, surface and sea water to produce 250 litres of potable water per day per worker, always in compliance with WHO standards.
- ACTIFLOCTM PACK
Our portable biological treatment plants are combined with drum/disc filtration and ensure compliance with international and local environmental legislation while minimizing the plant's water footprint.
The treated water can be re-used within the field camp for utilities as showers or other applications. Our water treatment specialists will help you meet environmental regulations and reduce plant discharge and consumption levels (water footprint).