Automated cooling water treatment
HYDREXTM AquaVista is an automated control and monitoring system for the optimum dosing of cooling water chemicals in open and closed cooling circuits.
To ensure an efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly treatment, it is necessary to adapt the chemical dosing continuously to fluctuating make-up and cooling water parameters. That helps to maintain the system's performance, extend its useful service life and prevent health risks to operating personnel and local residents.
With HYDREX AquaVista operators are able to automatically monitor, document and control their cooling water treatment processes. The system also facilitates the remote monitoring of cooling circuits.
- Measurement and documentation of key parameters such as pH, conductivity, redox, product content and corrosion rates
- Interface to process control systems via Profibus or analog data
- Data visualization for trend analysis
- Alarm notification in case of deviation from standard parameters or problems
- On-site control or via mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones
- Efficient and reliable operation thanks to effective protection against deposits, corrosion and microbiological growth
- Easy to use
- Space saving achieved through compact design
- Reduced service costs and fast reaction thanks to remote maintenance
- Fulfills requirements of relevant directives
- Inhibitor dosing and control
- Volume-dependent inhibitor dosing possible
- Dosing of two different biocides
- Dosing of a separate disperser
- pH control and dosing pump actuation
- Discharge control and actuation via time, water volume or conductivity