FILTER CARTRIDGES FILO™
Veolia Water Technologies provide FILO™, the complete range of cartridge filters, including carbon block filters, depth filters, pleated filters, PES membrane filters, that ensure the long-term and efficient operation of your pure and ultrapure water treatment plant.
FILO filter cartridges
Extensive cartridge filter range fo all water applications
- High quality & performance filter cartridges
- Competitive pricing
- Long-life cartridge filters
- Nominal & absolute rating ; From 0.1 to 50 μm
- Several sizes: 9''3/4 ; 20'' ; 26'' ; 30'' ; 40''
- Endcaps: DOE, Code 3, 7, 8, 9
WHICH FILTER CARTRIDGE DO YOU NEED?
Activated Carbon Filter Cartridges
- FILO Carb: Nominal rating 10 μm
- FILO Carb-HP: Nominal rating 1 μm
Depth Filter Cartridges
- Cartridge filters for high purity water
- FILO Spun: Nominal rating from 1 to 50 μm
- FILO Spun-HP: Absolute rating from 1 to 20 μm
Pleated Filter Cartridges
- Cartridge filters for water prefiltration and final filtration
- FILO Pleat: Nominal rating from 1 to 25 μm
- FILO Pleat-HP: Absolute rating from 0.6 to 40 μm
Hydrophilic PES Membrane Filter Cartridges
- Cartridge filters dedicated to sterile and high purity water applications
- FILO Mem-E: Economic applications
- FILO Mem-P: Pharmaceutical applications
We provide a local customer service for the replacement of your filter cartridges
Veolia Water Technologies is made of 130 business units worldwide, ensuring our industrial clients receive local service adapted to their market and culture.