Biosep™ / Neosep™
Effective, compact, easy to use
Biosep™ is an aerobic biological treatment process treating municipal and industrial effluents.
An innovative solution developed by Veolia Water Technologies, Biosep™ combines two proven technologies:
- Biological treatment using activated sludge
- Membrane filtration
Biosep™ produces very high quality water, fully compliant with the highest standards for water reuse for irrigation and industrial applications.
With more than 120 references worldwide, Biosep™ is recommended for:
- Significant reduction of carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus pollution
- High and simultaneous removal of bacteria depending on the treated water, completed by downstream disinfection.
Veolia also offers "Biosep™ Pack", new standard membrane filtration units:
- Flexible and modular solutions
- Guaranteed performances identical to those of the conventional Biosep™ process
Biosep™ is sold under the Neosep™ trademark in Japan, the United States, Australia and New Zealand.