Berkal™ disc filters remove contaminants such as fibers, grit, sand and algae.
Flow rates from 10 to 120 m3/hr.
- Compact systems with high flow and retention capacities
- Automatic backwashing of individual filters based on time or pressure differential ; continual flow, optimized backwash water usage
- Modular design, choice of filtration grades from 20 to 400 μm ; highly scalable, flexible
- Precision of screen filtration, retention of depth filtration ; high contaminant removal rates
- Air assisted backwashing ; rinse water consumption is only 0.5% of filtrate capacity
- No consumables ; low running costs, minimal maintenance
- Filtration grades (μm) : 20, 50, 100, 130, 200, 400
- Backwashing : air aided flushing (standard), internal or external flushing
- Piping : plastic, coated steel, stainless steel