Berkal™ disc filters remove contaminants such as fibers, grit, sand and algae.
Flow rates from 10 to 120 m3/hr.
Features & benefits
- Compact systems with high flow and retention capacities
- Automatic backwashing of individual filters based on time or pressure differential ; continual flow, optimised backwash water usage
- Modular design, choice of filtration grades from 20 to 400 μm ; highly scalable, flexible
- Combines screen filtration and depth filtration to ensure high contaminant removal rates
- Air assisted backwashing; rinse water consumption is only 0.5% of filtrate capacity
- No consumables; low running costs, minimal maintenance
- Corrosion resistant polypropylene pipework
- Filtration grades (μm) : 20, 50, 100, 130, 200, 400
- Backwashing : air aided flushing (standard), internal or external flushing piping : plastic coated steel, stainless steel
Piping: plastic coated steel, stainless steel