• 24/7 backup
• Online performance monitoring
• Version updates on a regular basis
• Annual webinar and newsletter
• Process consultancy adapted to user needs
• Twice-yearly reporting with suggestions for optimizations
• Hotline to specialists
Forms of cooperation
The typical course of events when setting up an agreement on cooperation for Aquavista™ Plant is that Krüger A/S and/or a local Veolia Business Unit (BU) performs a pre-study to identify the possibilities of optimising operations through control at wastewater treatment plant and sewer network.
The pre-study will reflect the realistic expectations to a future control system and identify the control strategies that would be advantageous to include. Subsequently, an agreement will be entered into specifying the scope of supply in detail.