Features & benefits
AF-Belt™ is suitable for mixtures of biological, fibre, deinking and chemical sludges and it is flexible for process variations.
The completely sealed side structure allows a thick sludge cake and clear filtrate with minimum spills. Central lubrication and effective wire washing with automatically brushed shower pipes reduce maintenance costs. The inlet consistency range is wide (0.5 - 10 %).
Your benefits when using AF-Belt™ twin wire press:
- A high sludge thickness and effective pressing due to a slow wire speed
- A compact design including a flocculator and thickening drum
- Easy start-up and operation
- A quick wire change either with a continuous or wire joint cloth
- A low specific energy consumption (~5 kWh/BDt)
- Fully automatic control options