Storage and distribution systems designed to work with other CENTRA or PURELAB systems or existing purification installations. In addition to storing and distributing pure water, it maintains and improves water purity.
Features & Benefits
- The compact design provides flexible installation options for new building and refurbishments
- Small footprint means it can be placed closer to the laboratory, avoiding costly and design implications of pipe work loops.
- Reliable, continual supply of pure water using unique controls, leak detection systems and AV alarms with optional building management system (BMS) connectivity
- Optimised inorganic water quality (RDS) through use of in-line purification technologies
- 350 l reservoir of purified water available at up to 30 l/min from a distribution loop. A wide range of water purities are possible from RO permeate up to 18.2 M -Ωcm Type I purity
- Low microbial counts achieved through vent filtration, spray ball water distribution and smooth internal surface in the reservoir combined with UV oxidation and 0.2 µm in the loop.