24r™ deionisation systems typically produce water with a conductivity of less then 25μS/cm.
Flow rates from 60 to 400 l/hr.
Features & Benefits
- Cost effective capital and running costs for deionised water production
- Robust skid and stand design for long life and reliability
- Optimized flow : size ratio ; space saving and efficient
- Pre-assembled, skid mounted system ; reduces installation costs and ensures rapid start-up time
- Safe operation, with no mains electrical connections
- Battery operated conductivity meter for system quality control and operation
- Non-return valves and break tanks can be fitted if required
- Manually regenerated
- Metal finishing and surface treatment
- PCB and semiconductor rinsing
- Toiletries and cosmetics
- Chemical dilution
Local after-sales service and support teams offer preventative and corrective maintenance programs to ensure the long-term, efficient operation of installed plant.